This is to clarify that these are two separate events under one banner. The only connecting link between the two events is that the photos shortlisted for the 2nd round of KLICK IT will be used to make the topics for the final round of the debate ( AALOCHAK). This will be done by the respective event heads and does not concern the participants.
1. Team size :
Monoact - Strickly 1(need to be done alone).
2. Time Limits:
Prelims - 25 minutes.
Finals - 50 minutes.
Prelims - 5 minutes.
Finals - 10 minutes.
3. 4/5 teams/participant will be selected for Finals.
4. Props should be carried by the participants. Apart from logistics, college will not
be responsible for providing anything.
5. Use of fire, water, etc. or any indecency, politically controversial remarks will lead
6. The judges' decision would be considered as final.
This intends to provide a platform to the creative young filmmakers to showcase their talent and to encourage this very fine art. We welcome entries from across the country. To top it all, it's free to participate..!
-Theme- Any kind of medical related issues
-Time limit- 20mins max.
-Participants are requested to send their entries to provided mail address, which will be then uploaded on our official youtube channel
-Participlates are requested to send the videos/uploaded videos on google drive link to the given email address. -All the videos will be uploaded on the day after the deadline in the chronological manner of receiving the entries.
-winners will be decided on the basis of no.of views . Incase of any tie, the entry with highest no. of likes will be the winner
-Entries after the mentioned deadline will be strictly considered invalid.
- Participants are requested to send a description enclosed with the video that will be used while uploading their video and promotion of the same.
-Prizes will be sent online for the winners (*If at all, the participant resides outside Bhubaneswar-Cuttack )
“ Where knowledge meets rejuvenation,
And talent seeks recognition,
Stage embellished with an adroit spectra,
Respond to beckoning Chimera. ”